The division of Administration and Human Resources is under the Directorate of Finance and Administration. The division is headed by an Administration and Human Resources Manager who is assisted by two Human Resources Officers.
Main duties and responsibilities of the division are:
- Advising the Director F & A on all matters pertaining to Human Resources.
- Supervising all Human Resources functions such as recruitment, promotions, scheme of service, performance appraisal, terminal benefits and related functions.
- Reviewing and evaluating the UNMA's Human Resources policies.
- Ensuring industrial harmony at work place and taking disciplinary action to employees contravening labour laws.
- Carrying out manpower planning in UNMA.
- Interpreting laws, rules, regulations and government directives pertaining to Human Resources governing the public services to UNMA